The Vitality Weight Loss program is a nonsurgical medically supervised weight loss program designed to help you make sustainable lifestyle changes so you can finally end the cycle of yo-yo dieting.
Whereas most programs are focused on short term solutions, gimmicky supplements or overly restrictive food requirements, the Vitality program is individualized to YOU. You will meet regularly with Dr. Ruby Shah, a physician who is double board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Obesity Medicine as well as with Dr. Chaudhary, a PhD in nutrition and certified health coach as well as with an exercise physiologist. Essentially, you will have a team of experts just focused on YOUR needs, YOUR goals, and YOUR health.
Many people often ask us “Will my insurance cover this?” Yes! Being obese is a serious medical problem and therefore the consultation and follow up appointments are typically covered by most insurances, including Medicare. Many insurances also cover the cost of our classes which means they are FREE for you.
At the Vitality Weight Loss and Wellness Institute you will receive:
- Expert care under the direction of a Board Certified Weight Management specialist
- One-on-one health coaching by Dr. Chaudhary, a PhD in nutrition and certified health coach
- Personalized exercise program developed by an exercise physiologist
- Comprehensive nutrition course (one-on-one classes in clinic or via telemedicine)
- Comprehensive course on understanding the psychology of eating (one-on-one classes in clinic or via telemedicine)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for weight management
- Motivational text messages delivered to your phone
- 24/7 access to an online support group
We have the most comprehensive program in the country and our results speak for themselves!
Get ready to reverse your medical issues and THRIVE. Call and schedule your appointment today!