Medically Supervised Weight Loss ProgramsAre you hitting a dead-end in your journey to try and lose weight? Have you tried following diet fads or taking supplements that promised rapid weight loss, but didn’t get the results you wanted?
It’s time to try a program that actually works.
Our medically supervised weight loss program helps you make real changes in your life to start living healthier in the long term. Our nonsurgical weight loss solution is customized to your unique needs to help you finally be successful in managing your weight!
About Our Weight Loss ProgramOur weight loss program is much more than just counting calories. We set you up for success with a comprehensive program that helps you develop good habits for life and helps you understand the relationship between food and your mindset. Our program includes:
● Professional care from a Board Certified Weight Management specialist
● Individualized health coaching from Dr. Chaudary, who has a PhD in nutrition and is a certified health coach
● An exercise program customized for your needs, developed by an exercise physiologist
● A one-on-one nutrition course (available in our clinic or via telemedicine)
● A one-on-one course on the psychology of eating (available in our clinic or via telemedicine)
● Cognitive behavioral therapy to help you learn to manage your weight
● Motivational text messages to remind you — you can do this!
● Access to our online support group, available 24/7
Why You Should Enroll in the Vitality Weight Loss ProgramIf you’ve been on the fence about whether or not you should a medically supervised weight loss program, here are a few things to consider:
● Treatment is often covered by insurance. Obesity is a serious condition which can lead to numerous health problems. That’s why many health insurance plans will cover your treatment.
● It’s more than just nutrition advice. While seeing a nutritionist can be beneficial, our program is much more than that. We do a complete medical exam to evaluate both medical and psychological reasons for your weight so that we can treat the real cause of your obesity.
● We offer real medical support. Sometimes, we prescribe FDA-approved medications for our patients to help them lose the weight they need to or to help them manage their hunger.
● It may help fight harmful diseases related to obesity. Being overweight or obese can lead to conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and fatty liver disease. Our weight management program has helped some people to combat and, in some cases, reverse these diseases.
Get Started TodayFor more information about our unique weight loss program, or other beneficial programs like weight loss meal planning or nutrition counseling services, reach out to us today!
WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
The Vitality Weight Loss Program is a medical program that is customized to meet your individual needs. This nonsurgical program includes everything you need to be successful in weight loss: a complete nutrition course, behavioral therapy classes, and meal plans personalized just for you.
The Vitality Nutrition Course is the first of its kind in the country, offering the unique perspectives of both an internal medicine physician specializing in weight management and a cardiologist. You’ll learn how you may be able to reverse medical problems through your food choices.
PSYCHOLOGY OF EATING COURSE
The Vitality Psychology of Eating Course is both written and delivered by professionals whose goal is to help you understand the reasoning behind your own food choices. This course will help you discover the relationship between your thoughts and the food that you eat.