The Vitality Weight Loss program is a nonsurgical medically supervised weight loss program designed to help you make sustainable lifestyle changes so you can finally end the cycle of yo-yo dieting.
Whereas most programs are focused on short term solutions, gimmicky supplements or overly restrictive food requirements, the Vitality program is individualized to YOU. You will meet regularly with a TEAM of experts including the Doctor, physician assistants, registered dietitians, mindset/life coaches, culinary dietitian, personal trainer, and a licensed professional counselor if you struggle with anxiety, depression or an eating disorder. The whole team is focused on your needs, your goals, and your health.
Many people often ask us “Will my insurance cover this?” Yes! Being obese is a serious medical problem and therefore the consultation and follow up appointments are typically covered by most insurances, including Medicare. For most patients, most counseling sessions are completely FREE for you (whether you have met your deductible or not).
At the Vitality Weight Loss and Wellness Institute you will receive:
- Expert care under the direction of a Board Certified Weight Management specialist
- 1:1 private nutrition coaching by registered dieticians who create a custom food plan just for you
- Personalized exercise program developed by a personal trainer
- Comprehensive nutrition course (one-on-one classes via telemedicine)
- Comprehensive course on understanding the psychology of eating (one-on-one classes via telemedicine)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for weight management, binge eating, and emotional eating
- 24/7 access to an online support group
We have the most comprehensive program in the country and our results speak for themselves!
Get ready to reverse your medical issues and THRIVE.